Tours, Safaris & Activities Details
Ekhaya Cultural Tours was created in 2008 as a sole proprietorship by Mandla Masuku, a Swazi citizen eager to share his passion and knowledge of Swaziland, with about 10 years experience in tourism. His business plan was awarded the first prize of the 2008 ‘Believe Begin Become’ entrepreneurial competition organized by Technoserve.
Ekhaya’s unique offer demonstrate the owner’s commitment to lead and manage his business responsibly, by preserving environment- and sensitizing the neighboring community to environment preservation- and supporting local community development in various ways, eg through hiring and training of local people.
The mission of Ekhaya Cultural Tours is to offer tourists an insight of History, Traditions and Culture of Swaziland through authentic experiences and contacts with local, with an eco-friendly dimension.
Tour guiding services are available in English and French!
Tours & Safari Products
‘Be a Swazi for a day’ tour includes:
- Visit to a school, interactions with pupils and teachers (Lamgabi, Mdzimba mountains)
- Visit to a homestead, interaction with residents
- Lunch at the homestead, taste of local cuisine made of organic foodstuff
- Visit to crafts shops promoting community development
- Site viewing – breathtaking ‘360 degree’ view from the top of Mzimba mountains
- Visit of the historical museum and parliament (Lobamba)
Send an enquiry to the Ekhaya Cultural ToursX close this box
|Ekhaya Cultural Tours|
|Tel: +268 (0) 7644 3257|
|Website: visit now|